Sunday, December 9, 2012

A follow-up

So this is where I'm supposed to discuss the responses I received from my last post. However, I did not get any (feel free to change that!) so this post won't be very exciting. =(

I feel that, in defense of having no comments on my previous post, my blog is near the bottom of the class blog-roll and I think we just tend to click on links near the top in general -- I realized I did -- and that's probably the main reason why. I can't blame them, I think it's just natural.

Also, the length of my previous post may have been a bit long and scary for some...I was hoping the dividers would help, but perhaps it still just looked like too much text.

If anyone comments I'll definitely update this post to mention what other people have, so keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment