Sunday, February 10, 2013

A new semester, a new beginning

Hello again everyone! I've taken a bit of a hiatus since the end of my last semester, but I'm here to give another "welcome" message to all of you as I begin the new school year!

As you might be able to guess, this blog is a place for me to talk about anything "tech," from apps and gadget reviews to websites and how-tos. I own an Android smartphone and an HP PC so my posts may tend to be directed towards the two platforms, however I do also own an iPod Touch so some things like iPhone apps may be mentioned as well for you Apple folk. =)

I welcome suggestions for anything you guys might like to learn or read about, so if there's any relatively accessible tech-related thing you want me to check out, just let me know!

Hope you enjoy what you read here!

No comments:

Post a Comment